.NRS-441V: Capstone Project This the GCU Question for the Projectin Other (Other) by Monrox88
Your Price: $5.50 (30% discount)
You Save: $2.36
NRS-441V: Capstone Project This the GCU Question for the Project Using 800-1,000 words, discuss methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution and variables to be assessed when evaluating project outcomes. Example: If you are proposing a new staffing matrix that is intended to reduce nurse turnover, improve nursing staff satisfaction, and positively impact overall delivery of care, you may decide the following methods and variables are necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution: Methods:
- Survey of staff attitudes and contributors to job satisfaction and dissatisfaction before and after initiating change.
- Obtain turnover rates before and after initiating change.
- Compare patient discharge surveys before change and after initiation of change. Variables:
- Staff attitudes and perceptions.
- Patient attitudes and perceptions.
- Rate of nursing staff turnover. Develop the tools necessary to educate project participants and to evaluate project outcomes (surveys, questionnaires, teaching materials, PowerPoint slides, etc.). Refer to the "Topic 4: Checklist." Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.
Topic 4: Checklist
Developing an Evaluation Plan and Disseminating Evidence
This checklist is designed to help students organize the weekly exercises/assignments to be completed as preparation for the final, capstone project proposal. This checklist will also serve as a communication tool between students and faculty. Comments, feedback, and grading for modules 1-4 will be documented using this checklist.