HLT 362V Week 1 Assignment; Workbook Exercise 27in Nursing by Guide4Students
Favorite Add it to your favorites and revisit later
Instant DownloadPreviewing 1 of 2 total pages.
HLT 362V Week 1
Grand Canyon University
- What is the mean age of the sample data?
- The mean age if the sample data is 56.5
- What percentage of patients never used tobacco?
What is the standard deviation for age?
- Are there outliers among the values of age? Provide a rationale for your answer.
- The set of data does provide outliers such as: 78, 82, and 86. These numbers are outliers because of the great value in numbers between them and the next oldest in age (20 years difference). The other numbers provided in the set are only separated by 7 years or less.
- What is the range of age values?
- What percentage of patients were taking in iximab?
- What percentage of patients had...
18.77 KB (0.02 MB)
Best Seller Ranking: