cis105 chapter5 multiple choicein Computers by neel
Your Price: $25.00 (30% discount)
You Save: $10.71
Chapter 5 Multiple Choice
- Software that allows your computer to interact with the user, applications, and hardware is called
- In order for a computer to understand a program, it must be converted into machine language by a(n) _____ .
- "GUI stands for:
gnutella universal interface
graphical user interface
general utility interface
- A(n) _____ boot occurs when a computer is restarted without turning off the power
- _____ is the most widely used operating system.
- This operating system is most popular with graphic designers and those who work in multimedia.