ACC 400 Week 4 Team Assignmentin Accounting by Professor1
ACC 400 Week 4 Team Assignment
Includes powerpoint with speaker notes, excel spreadsheet with calculations, and team report
Team Interpreting Financial Statements Report
Interpreting Financial Statements Presentation: (This is a report and a presentation)
The CEO of your organization has asked your Learning Team to analyze the companies listed in Problem BYP13-4, located in Chapter 13 of the text, Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making. Based on your analysis, create a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation to your CEO that answers the following items listed below, also included in the report structure outlined in Section 4.2 of Chapter 4 from the text, Communication Skills: Handbook for Accounting 2nd ed., by Fleet, Summers, and Smith your responses.
Note the problem starts:
"Interpreting Financial Statements
- The Coca-Cola Company and PepsiCo, Inc. provides refreshments to every corner of the world. Selected data from the 2004 consolidated financial statements for The Coca-Cola Company and for PepsiCo, Inc., is presented here (in millions). "
1) Provide your calculated ratios and the commentaries derived from the ratios.
2) What information outside the annual report may be useful to you as an investor? Why?
3) Which company is more profitable? Why?
4) Which companys stock would you purchase? Why?
Your presentation to the CEO should include 5-7 Microsoft PowerPoint slides with speaker notes evaluating the profitability of the organization.